Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sausage and Pancakes

"Since we're going to to be hungry..."

I'm spending the night/weekend at home with Mary Fox. She has talked me into creating a blog...to blog my utterly boring existence. What will my blog say? Probably something to the extent of:

Day 1: I worked 12 hours today.
Day 2: I worked 12 hours today.
Day 3: I worked 12 hours today.
Day 4: I worked 12 hours today.
Day 5: I worked 12 hours today, then went to the bar.
Day 6: I slept 12 hours, then went to the bar.
Day 7: I slept 12 hours, then got ready to work 12 hours the next day.

Ok, so it's probably not that benign, but I guess only time will tell.

I had this great idea that I would start blogging upon moving to Washington, DC. I would buy a digital camera (I know it's 2010, I'm 25 years old, and I'm still using disposables. Pathetic? I'm aware) and take pictures of monuments and all the fun things I'm doing. Well, it's been 7 months and I never quite found the time (or money) to do that.

All of this stream of consciousness talk to conclude I need to spice up my life (did I really just quote a Spice Girls song?) and Mary Fox is a bad influence. We are a "we" now though, so I guess it's ok.

1 comment: